There are some hugely important games in this week’s Correct Score – Pick 4 and I’ve got the lowdown on all of the games. Let’s stick with tradition and start at the beginning.
Villa are coming into the second leg with a 1-0 advantage and I don’t expect a big scoring game here. Boro might get a goal but I’d be very surprised if they won this one. It will be a very cagey game and neither team will want to make a mistake.
– Villa’s last 3 home games have produced under 3 goals and the first leg finished 1-0.
– 3 of Boro’s las 6 games have finished with under 3 goals and they’ve scored in all 6.
Prediction: 1-0/1- 1/2-1
Both of these teams are coming into this game in good form though Marseille have just got the edge. Atletico are favourites but I wouldn’t write Marseille off. They’ve seen off some very good teams to get here. It’s a tough game to call.
– Marseille have scored in 8 out their last 10 games in all competitions, home and away.
– 8 of Atletico’s last 10 games have finished with less than 3 goals.
Prediction: 1-0/1- 1/0-1/0- 2
Rotherham we’re unlucky to concede a second goal at the weekend and should be coming into this game on top. Luckily their home form should be enough to get them into the final. Scunthorpe have struggled to kill games off and away from home they are the draw kings.
– Rotherham have only lost 1 game from 11 at home this calendar year, drawing 2 of those.
– Scunthorpe have drawn 6 from 10 away from home this calendar year and won just 3.
Prediction: 2-1/3- 1/1-1
There was nothing to split these 2 teams in the first leg, which finished 0-0. The 2nd leg is likely to be just as low scoring despite the fact that both teams have got goals in them. Exeter’s home form is much better than Lincoln’s away form and this will be the difference on the night.
– Exeter have won 6 from 12 this calendar year and lost only once.
– Lincoln have won 4, lost 4 and drawn 4 away from home this calendar year.
Prediction: 1-0/2- 0