Connect with us

Colossus Syndicates

BBTipster Extends Syndicate Winning Streak

Spidey Crane Syndicate wins £10K!

BBTipster (@Bonusbanter)

The Premier League season kicked off again at the weekend and BBTipster’s winning streak shows no sign of slowing down. Captain fantastic led his syndicate to a £1,425 win from £27. Anyone lucky enough to jump on the “Chicken Dinner Pick4 Sat1” syndicate would have made over 50 times their stake!


A last gasp equaliser from Watford’s Britos kept the ticket in contention for the jackpot in Saturdays early kick off. Fulham managed to secure a 1-1 draw despite spending almost the whole game with 10 men. Going into the final leg BBTipster cashed out 20% of the ticket for £129.53, leaving the remaining 80% to run into the Middlesbrough Sheffield United game. A 1-0 win for Boro secured the final leg to the delight of everyone in the syndicate.

Going for gold (@goingforgold7)

BBtipster wasn’t the only successful syndicate captain of the weekend as going for gold led two winning syndicates. His first “Golden chance rollover” turned £95.47 into £3,088.83. Arsenal’s late turnaround and Watford’s equaliser secured the first 2 legs before Everton overcame Stoke in the 3pm game. Before the Brighton game started Going for Gold cashed out 30% of the syndicate for £311. Man City went on to win 2-0 and the syndicate returned over 32 times the stake. A solid effort from captain Going for gold and he wasn’t finished there. His second syndicate “Gold P8 winner inform” had a winning dividend of £433.94 from £72 to make it 2 wins in as many days!

going for gold


Will Wager (@Wager_Will)

Finally, Will Wager led a £32 syndicate “WagerWill” to victory in our O/U Pick 10. The captain held his nerve resisting all cash out offers and delivered 100% of the ticket to a winning dividend of £905.06. Each member of the syndicate made over 28 times their stake.

Will Wager

Want to join one of these captains in their upcoming syndicates?
Check out their selections by clicking on one of the links below

Going for gold, BBTipster , Will Wager

Facebook Comments

More in Colossus Syndicates