Connect with us

Colossus Winners

Colossus Winners, featuring our first Racing pool triumph

Weekly winners

Visit www.colossusbets.com to play our lotto-sized Jackpots. 18+

It was a landmark weekend for Colossus as we offered our first Racing pools proper from Ireland at The Curragh. That, along with the football from Russia 2018 would go on to produce plenty of good winners! Where better to start than the best Racing ticket in this week’s edition of our winners blog.

Cracking ticket from The Curragh

Super stuff by this solo punter who placed their £8 bet just before the off, nailing three banker selections and winning £4,642! Keep an eye out for more Irish content this week as we build up to the launch of our UK pools next week.

2 hefty Pick 6 Cash Outs

This player got off to a solid start as they managed to correctly predict legs 1 and 2 – including the first goalless draw at Russia 2018. They decided to Cash Out a reasonable 20% shortly after the first 2 legs had finished, cementing over £174 profit. Later that evening, group D would reach its climax with Nigeria vs Argentina and Iceland vs Croatia. The punter again came through unscathed and would be presented with £21,007 for the remaining 80% of their ticket! Early on the morning of Wednesday, they Cashed Out half of that offer for £10,503! Incredible, and timely, as they went on to get kicked out in the next leg. All in all, £11,432 return from a £12 stake is a huge feat!

Cashing Out in stages

The above is a great example of how you can win a chunk of money from a modest bet. After their £8 ticket cruised through legs 1 and 2, the customer made a 30% Cash Out – locking themselves in £50 profit. They then sailed through legs 3 and 4, at which point there offer jumped to £5,588 for the remaining 70%. They slept on the offer and took £1,596 for 20%. After another sleep, they Cashed Out 10% more for just under £800. They were now locked into £2,460 profit before leg 5 (France v Argentina) had even kicked off. When leg 5 went into half-time at 1-1, the customer took a last 10% and would eventually be knocked out after a goal fest in the 2nd half. A cherry on the cake for the customer was correctly predicting leg 6 and receiving an extra £1,594 from the 5/6 Consolation pot.

Overall, they won £5,540 – superb stuff!

Syndicate scoops a piece of the Pick 4 pie

‘Captain Blue’ was back in action on Colossus this weekend, creating his first Syndicate (‘Fresh Milk’) since 16/01/2018. And what a successful return it was for the Captain, whose £96 ticket was flying at half-time in leg 3. He had resisted any Cash Out offers until this point, but chose to take £205 for 40% with the score at 1-1 and little room for error. He had doubled his stake and that of his contributors. A second Cash Out was made, selling 30% for £367 at half-time in leg 4 with the score 1-1 at that time. A goalless second half spelled victory for the Captain, and 26 contributors, who were rewarded with roughly 21 times their stake. #WeWinTogether

Visit www.colossusbets.com to play our lotto-sized Jackpots. 18+

Facebook Comments

More in Colossus Winners